Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SEO Marketing VS PPC Marketing

I suggest you to just chose SEO because it is cheep and effective also plays a vital role in development and promotion of your web .
    while PPC is only an advertisement technique.

According to me,SEO and PPC both has different strategy to work with. In SEO we have to promote a website in major search engines by creating quality back links via directory, bookmarking, article posting, forums and via blogs. On the other hand PPC is an advertising strategy in which business owner will pay to the Google for advertising of its business.

Both PPC and SEO will come under SEM but SEO is free whereas PPC is paid According to me both will help us in getting huge traffic to our website.

PPC & SEO ! Both are the used for online marketing but both has their own dignity let me explain you ! PPC is used when you need to get fast resule in just short time & on other side SEO is used you need to get result & traffic but it takes few time to get traffice ! so its a big different between PPC & SEO ! Well now if we talk about recommend so it depend on a person what he is recommend to get result !

SEO and PPC both has different strategy to work with. In SEO we have to promote a website in major search engines by creating quality back links via directory, bookmarking, article posting, forums and via blogs. On the other hand PPC is an advertising strategy in which business owner will pay to the Google for advertising of its business.

Hello friend, you better go for SEO which certainly effective. thanks and good luck

SEO marketing takes a lot longer than PPC. If you want to earn money fast, then you should go with PPC as it is almost instantaneous.

With SEO you have to wait until your website ranks well and that can take a little while.
    Women's necklaces at 60% discounts>> https://jewelry-necklace.kitsylane.com/

Great all Guys, definitely PPC is great to use for short term campaigns like promoting events, etc

I would recommend starting with SEO and learning how to use PPC properly. I have heard from many others that if you don't know what you are doing with PPC you can spend a lot of money for very little reward. However it is not a choice of using one or the other - you can use both - they are just different ways to drive targeted traffic to your website.
    Dawn Marcotte of www.newbieneutronium.com -
    the website I wish had existed when I started my online business.